Thursday, September 03, 2009

Tiny Tots

The rollerskating rink in Auburn has a fun Tiny Tots skate each Tuesday and so I thought I would take my kids one week. It was the first time Brev or Brynn had ever rollerskated. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. SherRae and her kids, as well as Melody and Kaya came and joined us too.

Brynn was pretty good. It took a tiny bit of getting used to and she picked it up rather quickly.

Brev, on the other hand...it took at least 15-20 minutes to do one loop before I took him back to get his skates tightened a little.



This picture sums up the whole 1 1/2 hours of skating. At least ALL of us were laughing about it, right?

Kaya, Melody, Brooks, Kendall, SherRae, Atwood, and Brynn SLOWLY making our way around the circle.




Dilan and Megan doing the Hokey Pokey.




Brynn having a good time with the Hokey Pokey.



Brooks even getting in on the Hokey Pokey fun.








Kaya and Brooks skating together. I can already see this picture again, but with them in Elementary School at skate nights.







Brooks checking out something while Kendall is checking me out.







The girls taking a break for their slushies.













Brevin getting the hang of things.








No really, he is doing it.









Brynn having no problem at all.












Oh Melody, LOVE that belly. Can you seriously be any cuter at 34 weeks?





No comments: