Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Softball Games with 5 kids


We get to watch/play with Jaron and Kade a couple of Saturdays a month. One Saturday, I chose to venture out to one of Keith's softball tournaments. To say Jaron was LOVING every part of a softball game was an understatement.



Grandpa Craig bought a couple of popsicles for the kids to share....along with all of his yummy snacks. Thanks Grandpa Craig.


Jaron was in the zone watching all of the games going on.
He was Brevin's buddy the whole time too, which helped him think that it was funnest day ever.

Brev was showing off for Jaron and Brooks and leaning over the tunnel to tease the little ones.



Brooklyn and Jaron were buddies. They played on the toys together, but.....





also played house together. It was adorable watching them and they played for at least 30 minutes playing with this baby, rocking it, walking it around in the stroller, etc.













Then the baby needed a diaper change.








I had to take a picture of Brev, as he is growing up so fast. He was the biggest helper keeping an eye on Jaron and Brooks. I had to take this picture, as I have a picture of Keith wearing his hat the EXACT same way...halfway back on his head. Can they be any more alike?



No comments: