So I thought I would let you know that life at the Dorsey house has been CRAZY!!! I am still trying to recover from hand surgery and using my hand again, considering my job (besides being a mom) consists of typing.
Keith is busy with softball (okay, so he is hardly playing this year - per his words), work, and being a dad.
The weather has been horrid these last few weeks. We are trying to keep a positive attitude, but it has been windy, rainy, and is 60 degrees outside. The kids are getting out of school for the winter...oh wait, I mean summer and we are kind of getting cabin fever.
Brooklyn decided that life was too easy and laid back, so she has stirred the pot lately...to say the least.
Brynn is finishing up with pre-school, which means that my Thursday mornings will soon be free from playing referree with 10 4 and 5-year-olds. She is getting ready for Pre-K next year.
Brevin is finishing up Kindergarten and will start 1st grade next year. That means school all day every day, I am not sure I am ready for that one.
And yes, it will be just me and Brooks 2 1/2 days a week next year. It'll be fun to see what we do with our time.
See below to check out the new happenings with the kiddos, as it has been an exciting week or two to say the least.
Monday, June 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are all so cute! Thanks for finding my blog and commenting. We are new at the whole thing and it is fun to actually get comments. I love the story of Brooks and the sharpie! I will see you in a few weeks.
Post a Comment