
So our summer started out a bit rocky. We started it off on the night before the last day of school with a collision that I heard between Brevin and Brynn. I heard the hit while I was working at night with my headphones over my ears. Brev and Brynn both screamed so loud, I thought one of them was dying. I turned to find Brev with an immediate nice-size bright red bump on his cheekbone. Needless to say Brynn got up after a few minutes and was back to normal. His cheek hit her knee. This black eye lasted for at least two weeks. It was a doozy. Then we continued with a month of all of us getting sick and just spreading it from one to the other. First Brev, then Brynn, Grandma Kilstrom, Cousin Rachel, Brooks, and then mom. Good times....
No comments:
Post a Comment