Sunday, October 14, 2007

I DID IT!!!!

I finally did it. I have updated my blog. I know it has been forever since I have posted anything. I am so sorry for my lack of attention to this blog. We have been very busy with life. Along with working, cleaning my house, taking trips to Florida, having birthday parties, dentist appointments, church, sending Brev off to school, soccer for both kids, do the daily tasks of motherhood, etc.; I am also helping in Brynn's pre-school class one day a week.

Not that that is any excuse for not keeping up on my blog during the end of summer. I have just been busy with life. Anyway please don't be too mad, as I am trying to stay current. Brooklyn is now walking and I forgot all about that stage. Now that their hands are free they can carry toys around the house and drop them whereever they may want. It is usually accompanied with loosing balance and falling, but then she goes back for more toys and repeats the process.

No comments: