Monday, October 10, 2011

Huskies Rule

So this is a BEYOND delayed picture, but I just found a BUNCH of pictures, so we will be having some out of order posts here.

Brev has been into the UW Huskies for a few years. But on 07/10 he got to meet Jake Locker and another player (which we can't remember). Brev got his signature and I am going to make a picture collage with his signature. He also got to bring his best friend Niko too, who got him started in all this Husky Love.










I LOVE this picture of the backs of both Brev and Niko. Too bad they are only two months apart, but HUGELY different in size.












Brooklyn is joining in on the love of UW. Keith is of course in utter protest, but I'm just glad that Brev is aiming to go to college anywhere, let alone UW.

No comments: