On May 12th, Brooks would NOT stay in her bed. At 10:45pm I stopped working, turned off all of the lights, and headed to bed to see if that would keep her in her room. Of course it didn't. I put her back in her bed and shut and locked our door the next time. After a few minutes, Keith and I heard some tapping on the door and I figured I'd wait and see what would come of it. Eventually at 11:30pm the tapping stopped and I saw the above picture...right outside our door.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Bye-Bye Naps
On May 12th, Brooks would NOT stay in her bed. At 10:45pm I stopped working, turned off all of the lights, and headed to bed to see if that would keep her in her room. Of course it didn't. I put her back in her bed and shut and locked our door the next time. After a few minutes, Keith and I heard some tapping on the door and I figured I'd wait and see what would come of it. Eventually at 11:30pm the tapping stopped and I saw the above picture...right outside our door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment