Saturday, November 08, 2008

Me Mouse

Brooklyn LOVES to play and MAKE MESSES. This girl can make it look like a tornado after being somewhere for only a minute or two.
Brevin and Brynn were arguing, so they were sent to bed early.
**If anyone has any ideas on how to get siblings to stop fighting and bickering, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.**
Anyway, I was working and for a while, she was reading a book to Keith. Then I thought I heard her in the TV room, so I turned and look and saw this. It was too funny. She was so proud of herself for getting the 'Me Mouse' hat on all by herself.

3 comments:

Lewis Family said...

Good luck with that sibling not bickering stuff. When you figure it out, let me know so I can pass it on to Megan and Atwood. Who would have thought those two would be the ones who bug each other the most.

Ryan said...

We do the eskimo noses trick. Both have to stand nose to nose until they quit arguing, whining at each other, etc. It works a pretty good amount of the time. Don't know how long it will work for as they get older. I can just imagine the stories they'll tell at Christmas when we are all gathered together. Remember when Mom would make us stand nose to nose....

Soggy in Seattle said...

Holy cow, you've posted a lot. . . I'm so proud of you! I LOVE how cute the pink/brown tutu turned out, that should be my next project! I love the Brooke decorates your house with your swimsuits, she continually cracks me up! I'm glad Kaya has such a cute friend! I hope dinner with Bada Dorsey was fun tonight!