Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wanna know what I've been doing lately...




Does this explain anything?
Yes this is my lovely little Brooks gets into whatever she can. While I was trying to work today, I found her and THIS. This girl can destroy ANYTHING in a matter of milliseconds. I know she has always been interested in my "girlie things", but seriously. Of course Brynn forgot to shut the door when she was done going potty. Did she bother to flush? Of course not. Gotta love my life...
I will post more updates later. I just had to share this picture, as I am still letting the fire die down. I am told that one day I'll laugh from this, but as of right now I am not so sure.

4 comments:

Teri said...

That is so funny, thankfully My boys have never been interested in those woman things, but Tate just loves to play in the toilet and I cant wait until he is out of that phase. She is going to love you for taking that picture when she gets older.

Jenn K said...

Oh my gosh, what a little squirt. Your mom and I were talking about her obsession with toilets just last night. My friend's two year old decided to take a bath in the toilet before he proceeded to stuff all the towels in it when we vacationed at their house last year. Hopefully Brooks won't get anymore ideas . . .

Becky said...

This is great. mine use them as bandaids or try to be like mom. And stuffing a whole role of TP down the toilet is weekly. It's a joke that I buy the small rolls because this happens so often. I made Hannah clean it out once herself and that kept her out for good. Bethany just doesn't get it though!

Jess said...

That looks like it would be REALLY fun to clean up!! Once Carter flushed the toilet paper holder...yes, the little plastic piece that cost $1 to replace. Got it stuck...cost $80 to get it unstuck. These kids cost alot already without putting our dollars down the toilet.